Only a short preview, some quick thoughts and the obligatory possible lineup.
- Hannover already won their match (3-1 v Freiburg) so anything but three points would be a setback for Bayern
- The opponent, Frankfurt, collapsed after playing a good first half of the season and is now fighting against relegation
- As nice as the 5-1 win v Leverkusen was, it didn’t show how well Jonker’s new, less possession-based approach works because of the (lucky) early goal and an insecure opponent
- The season is over for Ivica Olic and Hamit Altintop, Arjen Robben is still suspended and Danijel Pranjic won’t be available due to a torn muscle fiber
- Frankfurt’s situation isn’t much better: youngster Sonny Kittel, ‘bad boy’ Maik Franz, Giorgios Tzavellas, Chris and Zlatan Bajramovic are all injured, Alex Meier is suspended
- The old arch enemies meet again: Uli Hoeneß v Christoph Daum – if you don’t know what I’m talking about, just ask Google
- ‘Never change a winning team’ – Andries Jonker most likely won’t change the lineup (aside from Contento replacing Pranjic, of course)